News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 H

Started by Milbo, January 24, 2012, 22:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaHe29

I think i found a small error in the components/com_virtuemart/productdetails/tmpl/default.php

// Manufacturer of the Product
            if(VmConfig::get('show_manufacturers', 1) && !empty($this->product->virtuemart_manufacturer_id)) { ?>
            <div class="manufacturer">
            <?php

I think it must be manufacturer instead of manufacturers

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

samsontumanyan

Milbo, please, can you leave product main picture CSS resize in default template?
Thank you!

Best regards, Samson Tumanyan

cas

Quote from: cas on February 09, 2012, 09:01:29 AM
I'm using VM2.0.1.e and Joomla 2.5.1. When checking out, PayPal gives the following error: Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

Any update? I'm losing sales because nobody can checkout with PayPal.  Is there a fix for this critical problem? 

PRO

Quote from: cas on February 09, 2012, 19:22:58 PM
Quote from: cas on February 09, 2012, 09:01:29 AM
I'm using VM2.0.1.e and Joomla 2.5.1. When checking out, PayPal gives the following error: Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

Any update? I'm losing sales because nobody can checkout with PayPal.  Is there a fix for this critical problem? 

"Only ship to confirmed address"

WHAT do you have for that setting?

cas

Where is the setting "Only ship to confirmed address" ?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

John2400

Hi ,

we are trying to solve the paypal issue in this forum section

https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97642.0

The question & answer might come up here-
See if this helps

cas

Thanks John.  I'll start watching that topic too.

Banquet, I cannot find "Only ship to confirmed address" in VM or PayPal.  But regardless, I didn't change anything except to upgrade to from VM 2.0.0 where it worked fine, to VM 2.0.1 where it doesn't accept PayPal payments.

bunglehaze

Quote from: cas on February 09, 2012, 20:11:23 PM
Where is the setting "Only ship to confirmed address" ?

In the paypal payment plugin, go into shop, payments, choose paypal and it is on the configuration page.

John2400

Hi Guys ,

I think that is a matter of wording here ?

* The statement "only ship to confirmed address" appears on our screens when we try to purchase at paypal. As I said earlier I have got that message and tried several times to fix that issues and resolved it by changing my paypal email address . For some it worked for some of you it did not.

* the Setting that cas is referring to is I think paypal>>configuration>> "only accept verified buyers"" - This may not be the setting you are looking. the two statements look the same but refer to separate settings. Turn it off and one just to try and let us know.

* Just a thought - Most of us have been trying to find the "confirmed address" or changing the vendors address etc

* I'm just wondering if it might be linked to the Group settings -
* Leave your paypal configuration setting as  "accept verified buyers " set to NO.
* go back to one product and make sure that in that product >>product settings>>shopper group>> is left blank ( don't choose anything). You will see the setting 'select some option' ( don't change it)
save and then test your product.

Why - becasue if you buy a product that is set to a shopper group paypal may not be able to configure the postage address? just a thought.

Again this might be the better forum to keep any eye out for a solution: https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97642.0

cas

My "Accept only verified buyers?" was already set to No.   And checkout with PayPal doesn't work in VM 2.0.1.  The question for the VM team is what changed between VM 2.0.0 where it worked, and VM 2.0.1 where it does not work.

rupesh

Can we upgrade vm 2.0 to vm 2.0.1 of live production website?
if yes then how?
directly install 2.0.1 from joomla installer?
Thank you
Rupesh

Milbo

Yes rupesh. But 2.0.1e is not released officially as 2.0.2 yet, because we advise to use akeeba, install the page locally and then just install vm2.0.1 over your vm2 with the joomla installer.

samsontumanyan

Milbo, please, can you leave product main picture CSS resize in default template?
Thank you!

Best regards, Samson Tumanyan