News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

New pre subrelease VirtueMart 2.0.1 H

Started by Milbo, January 24, 2012, 22:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

Hi. 2.0.1b its the beta version yet, right?
and that is why the 2.0.0 doesnt display the download link in the "Live Update" (AIO) to 2.0.1 ?!

or we must update to 2.0.1b without seeing that warning msg ?!
tks
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

bunglehaze

2.0.1a and b are both pre release testing versions, 2.0.0 is the official current release and so if you update to a 2.0.1 version the backend will show the upgrade available message which should be ignored.

Eventually 2.0.1 will be general release and upgrading will remove the warning in the backend.

palcov

Hello. It looks like (2.0.1b) #__virtuemart_order_calc_rules remains after order empty. For some components, it's crucial to determine calculation rules applied for ordered items. Mainly for taxes and discounts on invoices.

bunglehaze

Something else I just noticed since updating through to 2.0.1b which is a real pain: all of my products with custom fields are now saying call for price, I am looking through to see if their fields are still intact and try to find a reason why.

**Added**

Previously my cost price was set as £0.00 and each custom field assigned it's sales price which worked fine, if I wanted to set a base price and have the custom field add a specified amount I could do that also, now though I cannot set 0.00 in the price without it bringing up a call for price button instead of 0.00, I am using:

Custom Field Type:    Cart Variant

PRO

Quote from: bunglehaze on February 02, 2012, 15:20:40 PM
Something else I just noticed since updating through to 2.0.1b which is a real pain: all of my products with custom fields are now saying call for price, I am looking through to see if their fields are still intact and try to find a reason why.

**Added**

Previously my cost price was set as £0.00 and each custom field assigned it's sales price which worked fine, if I wanted to set a base price and have the custom field add a specified amount I could do that also, now though I cannot set 0.00 in the price without it bringing up a call for price button instead of 0.00, I am using:

Custom Field Type:    Cart Variant

if you do not haVE ANY PRODUCTS FOR "call FOR price":

remove THIS

if(empty($this->product->prices) and VmConfig::get('callfprice',1)  ){ ?>
<a class="ask-a-question bold" href="<?php echo $url ?>" ><?php echo JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_ASKPRICE') ?></a>
<?php }

<?php // Add To Cart Button
//          if (!empty($this->product->prices) and !empty($this->product->images[0]) and $this->product->images[0]->file_is_downloadable==0 ) {
            if (!VmConfig::get('use_as_catalog',0) and !empty($this->product->prices) ) { ?>

an this
!empty($this->product->prices) and

and this
and !empty($this->product->prices)

bunglehaze

Will that then show the custom variable options instead?

Milbo

Why you just not disable it in the vm-config?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bunglehaze

disable which option? I cannot see where this would be pulled from

PRO

Quote from: bunglehaze on February 02, 2012, 17:15:05 PM
disable which option? I cannot see where this would be pulled from

Shopfront

"Show the Ask a question link ?"

bunglehaze

ask a question is not the problem and I need the ask a question link in place, I am getting a "call for price" where the product price should be when using custom variables and have zero set as the FE price. As I said in my OP I had it set this way when I upgraded to 2.0 and it worked fine to allow me to set individual prices in the custom BE

Milbo

LoL, there is a config setting, but no gui for it. I am going to add it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bigears

2.0.1c is working much better with 2.5. After upgrading to Joomla 2.5.1 and using 2.0.1c all is still showing fine.

I have using Mysql 5.1.61 and all seems fine. Am i overlooking something.

simbus82

Quote from: bigears on February 03, 2012, 01:32:53 AM
2.0.1c is working much better with 2.5. After upgrading to Joomla 2.5.1 and using 2.0.1c all is still showing fine.

I have using Mysql 5.1.61 and all seems fine. Am i overlooking something.

For me too! This build contain fixes for some work-blocking bugs. This is the right road!!!
Thanks Milbo & Team!
Joomla! 2.5.16 & VM 2.0.24b

Milbo

the whole j2.5 thing was in fact only one "bug". Mostly I just deleted the overwriting functions