News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Help please

Started by Randh, January 22, 2012, 14:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randh

Hi everone
can anyone please tell me how to set payment methods i have no list just add new i have att a screen shot can anyone please advise or help me please
with thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

muasif80

1. Put payment name
2. select publish
3. Save

This will create a payment method for you.
1. Expertise: PHP and JAVA Expert (SCJP)
2. DEV Tools: Eclipse PDT - WAMP - XDebug
3. www.mayotitech.com/products.php

muasif80

@Randh

Can you please tell me one thing?

In your screen shot in the drop down it is showing vm payment - authorize It seems like you have an authorize.net payment plugin available to you. Is this correct?

Regards

Randh

Quote from: muasif80 on January 22, 2012, 16:38:22 PM
@Randh

In your screen shot in the drop down it is showing vm payment - authorize It seems like you have an authorize.net payment plugin available to you. Is this correct?

Regards
I think so yes that is correct
the problem is when i try to add i am not to sure what to put there or do i have to edit  vmpayment-authorize plugin?
thanks for your help in this matter

muasif80

Quote from: Randh on January 22, 2012, 19:17:59 PM
Quote from: muasif80 on January 22, 2012, 16:38:22 PM
@Randh

Regards
I think so yes that is correct
the problem is when i try to add i am not to sure what to put there or do i have to edit  vmpayment-authorize plugin?
thanks for your help in this matter

Actually there are payment plugins which you can select in this drop down. By default there are two payment plugins, one is standard and the other is paypal. You need to select one out of these two or if you have installed any more you can enable them from plugins manager and then you can select that as an option here too.

After selecting these and putting the method name in the first text field which could be any for example put it as "First Payment Method" and then save it.

After saving it you will be able to click on the second tab shown here which is for configurations and there you can configure the plugins related parameters.

Randh

this the options i have there

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Randh

failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sockstig/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/authorize.php on line 21
and the above is what i get when i try to do as suggested

muasif80

Please tell me what is your joomla version and also do you know who has installed these two payment plugins as shown in the drop down? The error means that the plugin is not installed on the specified location it should have been. That is the option is showing up here but its not installed there.

Randh

1.5.23 version of joomla
and no it was already there when i installed and yet it shows up in plugin manager
please help me

muasif80

Ok what I can understand from your messages is as under

1. You have Joomla 1.5 with Virtuemart 2.0.0
2. You have no payment plugins which are compatible with Virtuemart 2.0.0 rather you have older payment plugins which were working with the older version of Virtuemart.

So the solution to your problem is one of the two

1. Either you go back to the older version of Virtuemart which supports the payment plugins you already have
2. Or you need to get payment plugins which are compatible with Virtuemart 2.0.0 on Joomla 1.5

Regards

Randh

The problem is this is the first virtuemart installed and everything came the package ?

muasif80

Ok then this situation is strange for me. Perhaps a team member of Virtuemart can give some hint here.