News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Possible for CartVariant custom fields to adjust displayed price when selected?

Started by Clocked0ne, January 20, 2012, 12:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clocked0ne

Is it possible for CartVariant custom fields to automatically adjust the displayed price when selected via javascript or such?

So as per the attached example where it says 'price' just above the size options, to get the 'selected' size option to appear in there? I have saved as '0' price in VM2 products to get rid of it showing the original price or value. I cannot remember if this functionality was there in VM1 or not :-\

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

it does this

do you have "final sales price" checked in price configuration?

Clocked0ne

These are the settings in the images attached. It also shows how the product displays with the price back on. It is a UK based shop, but the business is not VAT registered, so we apply no tax...

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

the most recent version of 2.0 changes price, as long as there is not a java conflict.

Makes ure your add to cart form has

js-recalculate   assigned to it

Clocked0ne

It does seem to be there, I can't see anything that would cause an issue.

<div class="spacer-buy-area">

<div id="productPrice4" class="product-price" style="opacity: 0.75;">
<strong>Price: </strong><div style="display: none;" class="PricevariantModification">Variant price modifier: <span class="PricevariantModification">0</span></div><div style="display: none;" class="PricebasePriceWithTax">Base price with tax: <span class="PricebasePriceWithTax">0</span></div><div style="display: none;" class="PricesalesPriceWithDiscount">Salesprice with discount: <span class="PricesalesPriceWithDiscount">0</span></div><div style="display: block;" class="PricesalesPrice">Sales price: <span class="PricesalesPrice">£69.00</span></div> </div>

<div class="addtocart-area">

<form action="index.php" class="product [b]js-recalculate[/b]" method="post">
<div class="product-fields">
<div class="product-field product-field-type-V" style="display: inline-block;">
<span class="product-fields-title"><b>Size</b></span>
<span class="product-field-display"><select name="customPrice[0][4]" id="customPrice04">
<option value="56">24 x 24 x 12.5 Inches : £69.00</option>
<option value="57">30 x 24 x 12.5 Inches : £79.00</option>
<option value="58">30 x 30 x 12.5 Inches : £89.00</option>
<option value="59">36 x 24 x 12.5 Inches : £110.00</option>
<option value="60">36 x 36 x 12.5 Inches : £145.00</option>
<option value="61">40 x 40 x 12.5 Inches : £160.00</option>
<option value="62">48 x 48 x 12.5 Inches : £170.00</option>
</select>
</span>

<span class="product-field-desc"/>
</div><br/>
</div>

PRO

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on January 20, 2012, 15:27:05 PM
as long as there is not a java conflict.

do you have the product scripts enabled?

do you have a jquery conflict?

Clocked0ne

I have just discovered the problem, it seems because I'm running the site from index2.php instead (as it is running parallel to the existing site) the scripts do not always work correctly.

One issue though, how can I have the price be replaced rather than the variant price adding onto the base price? Is this possible?