News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Extremely desperate with Paypal - Not working

Started by Peter2008, January 20, 2012, 07:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter2008

I have on my site www.slickfold.com Virtuemart 1.1.9 installed with Joomla 1.5.23 and the set up is working fine so far. Now I wanted to add Paypal as a payment method and used the Paypal (Legacy) option in Virtuemart backend. After hours of checking different forums I think everything is configured right so far. However, i still have my notify.php in the admin folder of Joomla on my server and no clue how to make a new (what should be included exactly) one in the root folder... or if this is necessary.

Anyway when ordering a product and accessing my cart everything is still fine. But when clicking on the order I get following error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@slickfold.designic.biz and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_qos/9.69 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.slickfold.com Port 80

So no connection to Paypal at all. i also can't find any place where to add my web address in my Paypal account. Checked even Paypal help. Any suggestions?

Anyone can help and give my an instruction for dummies as I am quite desperate due to launching the product, so the site has to work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter2008

SOLVED! ...but now there are other problems...

mieren

Hey there,
I'm not sure what sort of problems you're running into now, but after beating my own head against walls for the last few weeks, this post is what solved my PayPal problems:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=64701.0

Hope it helps.
Mieren