News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product Details Page Price on One Line & Dollar Symbol in Wrong Place

Started by zidanc, January 12, 2012, 03:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zidanc

Hi Guys

Im having issues searching for this topic, if it does exist, so sorry if this is a repeat.
Issue Keywords [for other searchers]: Product Price on Single Line, Price on One Line, Dollar Sign, Currency Symbol, Dollar Symbol Before Price.

Versions: J1.7.3 VM: 2.0.0

So issue is 2 parts:
Firstly, I need the PRICE label and the actual PRICE figure to be on a single line. At the moment is is split onto 2 lines which is not cool.
Secondly, my prices have the $ symbol at the end of the PRICE instead of the front. ie Wrong PRICE: 88.00 $ -> Correct PRICE: $88.00.

Please see images for illustration of current and how I need it to be.
How It Is:

How I Want It:

Also I believe this is part of the problem too, the language file says GB which I can under stand may put the Euro symbol after the price, but if all I need to do is change the language file let me know. Look forward to any answers.

Dan

PRO

In your currency you can set the dollar sign location.
As for the other question. I have to respondlater, im responding on my tab, and gotta lookup the code on my desktop

zidanc

Thanks BanquetTables!
First question answered.
Was located under: Configuration -> Currencies -> Active Currency [Australian dollar]
Positive Format [{number} {symbol}]
Just put {symbol} in the front and all good!

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on January 12, 2012, 04:03:17 AM
In your currency you can set the dollar sign location.
As for the other question. I have to respondlater, im responding on my tab, and gotta lookup the code on my desktop

zidanc

Sweet!
You're previous posts helped workout what was happening.

Removed this bit of code from my custom components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl default file:
else {
echo "<strong>" . JText::_ ( 'COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRICE' ) . "</strong>";
}

All good now!

Thanks Banquet

morktron

Thanks guys, very useful posts - I'll be re-visiting here no doubt every time I set up a new VM 2.0 site :)