News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Product thumbnails Lightbox problem!!

Started by JohnnyC, January 19, 2012, 07:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyC

The products' thumbnails are not linked with the product details page but open the image with Lightbox. But this only happens with the products shown in the main body of the page.  If the product is displayed in a menu (for example featured items menu, through the module positioned ia a menu area) the lighbox doesn't work and the image opens in a new window/tab. Is there a way to fix this Lightbox problem or remove this Lightbox function and make the thumbnails linked to the product details paige?

afterlife

I have same problem too... Lightbox is working on admin side but not working on frontend :(

I searched the forum and found nothing about this problem, so i wrote here instead of opening new topic.

Could anyone help how to activate the lightbox on frontend?

Thumbnails about problem are below:

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Anik

by default lightbox does not show in the front page.. but some themes can override this though i have'n seen anything since the vm2 update.
www.downloadhutz.com - Free Softwares | www.gangoos.com/seo - Free SEO Info

jenkinhill

afterlife, in VirtueMart 2.0.2 the thubnail image below the main product image on the product details page opens in a lightbox. If this is not happening for you please post a url, as you may have a JavaScript conflict.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

afterlife

Thanks for interest, i send admin details with pm.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

afterlife

Sorry, i send pm beacouse of admin account.

www.dogadekor.com is the adress.

jenkinhill

afterlife the facebox does not work because you are not loading jQuery or the other VM scripts. Turn on "Use external google jquery library" in VM configuration for a start..
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

afterlife

it is already turned on :(

i reinstalled the site and same problem. i think it is about template becouse when i used the default template it is ok about facebox, but in this template nothing happens.

i will ask to template provider this problem too.

[attachment cleanup by admin]