News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Orders won't show up

Started by DerAnfang, January 18, 2012, 20:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerAnfang

Hey,

I wanted to use VirtueMart, but when testing it, all orders I took were sucessfully and also written into the Database, but they don't show up in the backend of VirtueMart and also they don't show up in the users booking list. Any solution for this?

Thank you :)

John2400

I have tried Virtuemart on several sites - on old sites with a shop already established and I then make a new test site - my emails won't send but my orders can be seen in the backend.

and on  new site - complete install - I receive the emails but Orders don't show up in the back end.

I can see that several people have issues related to the Orders not showing up in the Back end -

So it appears like a conflict in the way the data base reads my emails - Not an answer but maybe it helps someone smarter than me to fix or see a solution.

John2400

I think I solved this issue for me. ??
I can understand the logic behind it should not be like this.

* When I build joomla - and then added Virtuemart , My log-in was like everyone else does it was just a joomla login and I presumed that Virtuemart as stated elsewhere would recognise me.

This is not so- I suggest everyone go to Virtuemart, go to Shop>>additional information>> and fill this in correctly ensuring that you the vendorhave placed the information in correctly.

save save save and it all worked well - Make sure you make yourself admin. All the TABs came back.

* The shop runs about 80% correctly without it an thus it would not appear to be an issue.
* Doing this solved - orders, emails, inventory, and attributes for me.

DerAnfang

Thanks for your answeres :) - they are helpful and I'll try your ways of fixing this problem ;)

The issue itself is pretty strange, because VMart writes the data correctly into the database, as far as I saw it, but can't read it out...