News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

A few VM 2.0 questions i would like answered

Started by glasya, January 18, 2012, 15:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glasya

Hello,

Today i took on the task of exploring Joomla 1.7 in combination with Virtuemart 2.0 to run a brand new webshop.
There are however a couple of things i'm running into which i cant seem to resolve.

1) I placed Virtuemart as the frontpage, and i would like to display the 9 newest products, the problem is that it only shows 5 and i can't find any configurable value to increase this. Also i want it sorted by newest first, which at the moment it's not doing.

2) When browsing a catagory or searching for products, and clicking on the product image it opens the image in a white page. I would like to see this redirect me to the actual product detail page like it does when clicking on the title.

3) When searching for products, it also displays the catagory's on top of the page, how do i disable this?

4) Upon clicking the "ask a question" button on a product page, the popup does not open in the center of the screen but at the absolute bottom (Firefox 9.0.1).

5) When inspecting my shopping cart, it does not show any taxes just the item / shipping costs and the total amount.

Thanks in advance.

jenkinhill

Please ask again, each question in the appropriate forum setion. Makes it easier to get replies. In any case most of this has already been answered on the forum....
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum