News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Payment and order state

Started by supermac, January 18, 2012, 12:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermac

I'd like to change the order state from Pending directly to Confirmed when an user choose Paypal or with other payment method I set (i.e. I have a Cash payment method).
Is it possible?

supermac

up and add:
if this feature could be configurable for customer groups, it will be great!

alatak

Hi,
QuoteI'd like to change the order state from Pending directly to Confirmed when an user choose Paypal or with other payment method I set (i.e. I have a Cash payment method).
Not possible yet. But could be done.

supermac

Quote from: alatak on January 23, 2012, 18:24:43 PMNot possible yet. But could be done.
In effect, in Paypal payment method's configuration options (only in this case), VM allows to set some order states depending on the payment process' step, so it is possible to set "confirmed" an order when the Paypal payment is done. I didn't try it yet but I'll do now.
However this could be useful even for other payment methods... I added it to my wishlist :-)
Thank you

EDIT: tried, with Paypal it works :-)

supermac

Hi you all,
is there a way to change automatically order status with payment other then Paypal?
Someone can explain to me how to do?
Thank you a lot
(VM2.0.0 J1.73)