News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

problem about Custom field type

Started by snow79, January 18, 2012, 10:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow79

Hello to all guys I have a little problem, they are two days that I'm trying to solve it, but my limited abilities do not help me much.
I describe my problem:
Vile: Add a custom field
What did I do?:
1) create a product just by entering the code, name, stock availability, image
2) I created a custom field only by entering: custom field type: string, name, yes published
3) I went back into the product first made​​, I went to custom fields, I clicked on the menu "custom field type" I selected the field that I created earlier, at this point does NOT come with anything! : ( Left and below the inscription. No custom field.

I thought it was a problem related to joomla 1.5, but now I tried to redo everything to 0 and using joomla 1.7.3 but the problem is the same, any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

i have try to make a new web site all empty, new, you can see here:
http://www.sito03.joomlafree.it/
you can try to add a custom field type
user is admin
pwl is --------- Edited by JH
Please, some one can help me? please?

snow79

it may be the only one who has this problem?
As you can see I've also tried a new web space?
someone can try for check or teach me how to do it

i have try this guide:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=90833.0
but don't function! please someone can help me?

snow79

Ok ppl i have try to install xampp server in my pc and to make a new installation of joomla 1.7.3 and vm2.0 in local, all is right.
i hope there are hosting as joomlafree and joomlahost that DON'T support right vm2.0 :( (using a free account). 

jenkinhill

As you have found, it is important to use a good quality hosting service. You get what you pay for!
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum