News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Child product with stock

Started by Lars Nielsen, January 18, 2012, 05:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars Nielsen

Has anyone got this working? I been trying 2 days now to figure this out, reading lots of posts on this forum, without getting less confused. If anyone knows how get this working would you pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeee make a video tutoriul on how to set it up.

Thanks.

Lars Nielsen

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Lars Nielsen

Hi Kelvyn.
Do you know what the timeframe is for it to be corrected? Also i trying to locate a video tutorial hence reading all the posts sommetimes is a bit cryptic.

Best reards,  Lars.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MaHe29

Quote from: jenkinhill on February 26, 2012, 18:01:41 PM
Read the news?  http://virtuemart.net/news

I've read the news, but still can't figure it out.
Maybe someone who understand the correct way to create a childproducts with stock van write a short manual?
What i am looking for is a way to have a drop down menu, to select a taste (with stock) of a product.

TBoele

Quote from: jenkinhill on February 26, 2012, 18:01:41 PM
Read the news?  http://virtuemart.net/news

Do you read the forum here how many people have problems with the child products with stock control ?

John2400

Hi TBoele,

I tried numerous times - I can't do it (either) - with the stock control or the child products.
I can see in the forum you have tried a few times  for a tutorial -
Jenkill - sorry I'm not sure what the news item means?

If some onecould just give a simple step by step to make one product - two child products eg > I like the shirts option.

one type of shirt , But  I only have 10 Large and 10 small shirts - same type - they  cost Large $10.00 and Small $8.00.

From here show us how to sell my shirts so that when I choose a varient the stock goes down?

It needs to be very clear -

OpenGlobal

We'll need to wait until at least 2.0.3 for child products/stock control to work. No tutorial or documentation can get around the bugs in the code.

OpenGlobal