News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Removing Total price taxes included in attributes.

Started by dj55b, January 18, 2012, 03:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj55b

Hi,

So now that I've gotten some of the bigger stuff taken care of, I can take care of the smaller parts.

Under Configuration->Configuration->Pricing this is what I currently have selected:

Price Configuration:
-show tax in cart

Show Following Prices:
-Show Prices
-Baseprice
-Salesprice with discount, but without override
-Salesprice without Tax
-Discount Amount

I have attached pictures of what I'm actually seeing. Baseline prices never seem to show up though, and I have to show it as "Saleprices without tax". The main issue though if you'll not is the price in the attribute is show with taxes added in there (25$ + 13% Tax = 28.25). This would be deceiving to customers. When that option is selected, it adds it up properly besides "Salesprice without tax" though. Note that it says 365$ vs 340$ in the first picture. If there's a way to take that out that would be great.

Thanks,

Sam

[attachment cleanup by admin]

dj55b

Found my own answer but putting it up here if anyone else runs into this.

What need to be changed is the tax & calculation rules.  The "calculation kind" needs to be changed from "Tax per product" to "Tax per Bill". Doing so will only display taxes once the user has registered and selected the country as to which the rule applies to.

masters1333

I discovered this solution as well, however in this situation tax is added to any shipping charges and I don't want to collect taxes on any shipping. Does anyone know a way around this?

Thanks!

16vmini

cheers for this , and yes agree / same problem with shipping charges....(allthough not to major at the moment )