News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Paypal API (new) after paypal back to empty cart

Started by Pit2002, January 17, 2012, 14:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit2002

Hi guys,

First of all i will say sorry for my english, i hope you nevertheless understand me...:-)

I've configured the new paypal api with api username password and signature...i think it is correctly configured!

If i choose paypal as paymethod i will be redirected to the paypal payment page. Now i logon to paypal and confirm the payment! After i confirmed the payment i will be redirected to the "order complete" page in my opinion.
But when i confirmed the order i will be redirected to an empty shopping cart!! The order is not placed in the shop and the paypal account is not debited!

Can anyone help me?? I'm going to despair....

My environment:
Joomla 1.5.23
Virtuemart 1.1.19

mieren

I wish I could help you. I am having the same problem. If I solve it, I will let you know how I did it.
Mieren

mieren

Okay, I have solved it. I don't know if what caused my problem is the same as what is causing yours, but hopefully this helps.

I had all of my checkout set up to occur on one page, this seemed to be bunching up the process so it couldn't complete. To fix:
1) Go to Admin -> Config -> Checkout
2) Make sure the numbers in the boxes are 1, 2, 3, and 4.   (I had mine all set to 1 which did not work).

Good luck!
Mieren