News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

issue changing shipping method, payment type and updating user info

Started by RFAweb, June 22, 2013, 03:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RFAweb

At checkout, whenever I try to change the shipping method, the payment type, or update the user info, I get this message:

SSL connection error
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.
Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.

What is an error 107, and how is it fixed?
RFAwebmaster
     RavenFoxAudio.net (WARNING!  Adult Content)
           Joomla!2.5.11
                VirtueMart 2.0.20b

Current Projects: {  Cleaning up the little stuff on a new site;
                              Attempting to make a plugin so we can use Zombaio.com's payment processor;
}

jenkinhill

That suggests you do not have SSL correctly configured on your server. If so deselect "Enable SSL for sensitive areas" in Configuration/Shop.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

RFAweb

Quote from: jenkinhill on June 22, 2013, 12:01:51 PM
That suggests you do not have SSL correctly configured on your server. If so deselect "Enable SSL for sensitive areas" in Configuration/Shop.
That was what it was.  Thank you.  Now I can get it to email me the "pending" letter.  Off to figure out how to convince the program that the sale is complete.
RFAwebmaster
     RavenFoxAudio.net (WARNING!  Adult Content)
           Joomla!2.5.11
                VirtueMart 2.0.20b

Current Projects: {  Cleaning up the little stuff on a new site;
                              Attempting to make a plugin so we can use Zombaio.com's payment processor;
}