News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Automatic Selected Payment

Started by clabbers, January 15, 2012, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clabbers

Hello, I've enabled the Automatic Selected Payment but still the shopper needs to select a payment. There are four options to pay, but I want to selct the first in order automaticly.
How can I do that?

alatak

Hi,

The automatic payment is not meant like that. It is meant that if only one method is the good one , because the other have either country, or amount restiction , the it will be automaticaly selected.

arkmediagrp

I have a similar problem except I only have Paypal as the payment method but it still forces the user to select a payment method. Shouldn't the automated payment bypass this if it is enabled?

alatak

Hi,

Did you add some restiction on the payment method?

arkmediagrp

No I didn't. Not only is it still going to the select payment method page but the one Paypal method I created is not even showing up in a list! I have made sure that it is published and that I have the enable automated selected payment method checked.

FICBA

Quote from: arkmediagrp on January 18, 2012, 16:42:55 PM
No I didn't. Not only is it still going to the select payment method page but the one Paypal method I created is not even showing up in a list! I have made sure that it is published and that I have the enable automated selected payment method checked.

I also have this issue - and I'm now using vm 2.0.2

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Julian

John2400

Hi
arkmediagrp/ or clabbers

Could you place an image up of the configuration page of the paypal  "payment Method"

hide your paypal email and or sand box email just to show - the setting -
Then maybe the image of one product you tested to buy ( just the backend of the product - product information page). not everything under product.

We might get an idea of your issue from here.

oxygen_uk

Has anyone solved this issue.

i am having the same problem

only 1 payment method and still the same issue.

the user has to login  then it automatically selects the payment type.

see attached picture

alatak

Hi,

I think you forgot to ad the picture.

cspub

i am having same issues on payment and shipping method. only one of each and i have to set to auto select. I have attached a screen shot

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hi,

Which version of VM are u using?
And you have check both boxes Enable Automatic Selected Shipment? and Enable Automatic Selected Payment?

morla77

I have configured ONLY one payment and shipping method, and I have the same problem. I have enabled both auto select shipping and payment. Any solution to this problem?
Should I use old version for Virtuemart if this one is not working correctly??

cspub

i found now that if you logon you get the preselected methods. but if you are a guest or haven't signed in it says you have to select.

morla77

For me is diferent, if you are not logged it doesn´t ask you about any shipping or payment method, but if you are logged it ask for both, and doesn´t show you any option on shipping and payment options.
I don´t have any restriction about group of shoppers or countries or currencies, then I don´t understand what is going on....

Maggern

I also have this issue with guest checkout!