News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

mp3 preview

Started by Eddzor, January 14, 2012, 12:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddzor

Hi
I sell CDs and want customers to be able to listen to an audio track for each product before they buy the CD. Does anyone know how I can solve this?

jenkinhill

The way to do this in VM2 is the same as for the old VM1.1 version, ie to use a mp3 plugin such as 1pixelout audio player embedded in the product description. The setting "Enable Joomla Plugin " must be set in Configuration / Shop, but at the moment a bug in the handling of these means it does not yet work. Hopefully this will work in the next release, which should not be far away. 

You will also need the product download VM2 plugin, which also should be available soon.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

The upcoming subrelease has more tools for this, than before
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Eddzor

Quote from: Milbo on January 15, 2012, 15:38:47 PM
The upcoming subrelease has more tools for this, than before

is this out yet? if so, how can I do this?

jenkinhill

This was fixed at the end of January...
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum