Can't Insert code in Product Page

Started by gtrhangar, January 05, 2012, 17:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

when you to shoppers, does it say this by your name
admin / (Super Users)

samsontumanyan

samsontumanyan    Super User    admin / (deprecated)    Gold Level

and I can't select "Super User" in group option... after selecting and saving, it's alrady sayd: "Select an Option"

samsontumanyan

I created a new user and passed to him admin privilege, login using new user, but the problem still exist. :(

[attachment cleanup by admin]

samsontumanyan

I have following editors: JCE, CKEditor, CodeMirror, TinyMCE

samsontumanyan

I can get you an access to my site admin panel.

samsontumanyan

Здравствуйте!
Народ, простите, но уже просто сил нет писать Вам на английском.

У меня создается впечатление, что Вы убегаете от решения проблемы, описанной мною.
Я даже предложил доступ к админ панели моего сайта.
Я даже заново проинсталлировал чистую Joomla 1.7.3 + VM 2.0 и протестировал: ОШИБКА ЕСТЬ!
Мало того, что HTML не сохраняется, портится и все портит, так еще и простой текст слишком длинный не сохраняется, обрезается при сохранении.
ВСЕ БЫЛО ХОРОШО В Virtuemart 1.9.8RC2M     !!!!!!!!!!
Потом Вы написали, что улучшили рабору плагинов - не знаю, что Вы там улучшили, но, по-моемому, по пути что-то испортили.

ВЫ МОЖЕТЕ ДАТЬ МНЕ ИСЧЕРПЫВАЮЩИЙ ОТВЕТ!?????????

Заранее благодарен,
Самсон Туманян, Ереван, Армения
+374 93 64-14-41

balai

Concerning the content plugin loading its easy to be solved
In the file components\com_virtuemart\views\productdetails\view.html.php

In the lines 104-105
change the code

$results = $dispatcher->trigger('onPrepareContent',
array (& $product, & $params, 0));

to

$results = $dispatcher->trigger('onContentPrepare',
array ('',& $product, & $params, 0));

It is just using wrong event name, also the param array get the context as 1st value and then the content object

Milbo

Priviet,
Thanks to google translator, I have an idea, what you are talking about.

the next revision, we are working on, solves your problem with the truncated text files. There is a possiblity to set it to unlimited text lenght. The problem is that multibyte chars like russian letters take twice the space.

that html is not stored is strange, but be aware that it depends ALSO on the options of your used editor.

The content plugin thing is also solved in the svn.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a [url=http://extensions.virtuemart.net/support/virtuemart-supporter-membership-detail]member[/url]

samsontumanyan

Thank you!
I done this change, but the problem is still exist...:(((
Please, I can give you access to admin panel of my site, help me!!!
Please!
I want to know, what kind of problem I have. You, as developer, just see it and I think you can help me in one moment.

What is SVN?

Thank's a lot for your's reply!

Best regards,
Samson Tumanyan, Yerevan, Armenia.

maurolonga

I confirm what samsontumanyan says and that VM does not allow to put any HTML in the product description, it just strips all of it.
I use
Joomla 1.7.x
VM 2.0 latest stable release
JCE with all allowed (JS, PHP, all ok)
Joomla Articles whitelisted (in settings) with HTML allowed

Despite that, VM will not save any change made with JCE in the Product Description, whether the editor is on or the show/hide is on (not manually, not through the editor). Also tried all settings in backend to English instead of Spanish, backend admin works a bit quicker and no flaws (es version has some troubles sometimes).

Can you point me where VM overrides those settings?
Thank you

samsontumanyan

When I using Virtuemart 1.9.8RC2M, I have't any problems neither with HTML inserting and saving in product description, nor with russian and/or english content length. Whats happen? Please, answer on my question.
Regards.

Milbo

I think the check Perm is not running correct in j1.7 and is not giving admin rights. It is also fixed in the svn.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a [url=http://extensions.virtuemart.net/support/virtuemart-supporter-membership-detail]member[/url]

samsontumanyan

Thank's!
Sorry, but what is "svn"?

Subversion? And where I can download it?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum