vmError: The workflow for C or k is unknown, take a look on model/orders functio

Started by mitchie, January 13, 2012, 13:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitchie

Hallo,
cleaning orders archive (deleting orders) after test I've got this error:
vmError: The workflow for C or k is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

J1.7.3 - VM2.0.0

Best regards
mitchie

Edit by Milbo, this is for VM2.0.0, please look here for other versions http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96348.msg345875#msg345875

ziso

I have a similar error vmError: The workflow for or P is unknown and i have version  joomla 1.7 and latest version vm 2.0

maxispin

I am suffering with the same issue. 2.0.3A.

The email sent to the customer is the same sent when making an order + these errors occur.

QuotevmError: The workflow for C or M is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged
vmError: Path wrong to store invoices, folder invoices does not exist invoices/
VM 3.0.17.6 | VM 2.0.24c | VM 1.1.9

mabeall32

I'm having this in 2.0.4 (joomla 2.5)
vmError: The workflow for  or  P is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

Studio 42

plz  try to update the table in
Tools
>Tools & Migration

click on the button

Install tables
or if necessary
update them

DaisyEE8

Quote from: Electrocity on April 12, 2012, 00:23:48 AM
plz  try to update the table in
Tools
>Tools & Migration

click on the button

Install tables
or if necessary
update them

That didn't help. :(
After pressing the button the error still appears (but the shopping procedure successed):

vmError: The workflow for or P is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

mabeall32

I have canceled orders (still testing) but I have not added or changed anything in the order status table. It happens when I create a new order after confirming the order

Edvinas

appears for me also:

The workflow for or P is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

have no idea what I should to fix it.

also I get this:

Warning: Missing argument 5 for vmPSPlugin::processConfirmedOrderPaymentResponse(), called in /home/brite/domains/brite.lt/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php on line 148 and defined in /home/brite/domains/brite.lt/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php on line 947

rustle

The workflow for Z or P is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

i am also experiencing this issue

has anybody solved it?

i am using VM 2.0.2 + Joomla 1.7.3

also I have created extra order statuses

bosslb

it is happening with me too... on VM 2.0.4 - 2.0.6 and even on 2.0.7e

on order confirmation user get this message:

vmError: The workflow for or C is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

Seems and unsolved mystery  :D

even virtuemart staff has no answer! so how could we solve it ? ???

rustle

The frustrating thing is that the new order statuses are doing what I want so really I just want to supress the error message or turn the error message into a postiive message like:
Custom Order Status update successful!

Milbo

Quote from: bosslb on June 15, 2012, 21:38:34 PM
vmError: The workflow for or C is unknown, take a look on model/orders function handleStockAfterStatusChanged

In your case there is an answer, you created an orderstatus without workflow. Hmm stupid message, because when the workflow is set to empty or something unknown that is is often just a misconfiguration, but it can be also on purpose.

Maybe I should remove the message and show this as warning, when listing or editing an orderstatus like this. But next release, I think. So long you can just remove the message, it is on the orders model function handleStockAfterStatusChangedPerProduct.

But I do not really understand the error, looks like you use an other orderstatus, which is not listed in the db.

and important, you CANNOT add new orderstatus to vm2.0.4 or older. You must use 2.0.6
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

rustle

Thanks Milbo

I will look into the editing the error message

just so you understand I am using a slightly modified VM 2.0 which works perfectly for us
We are using it internally as an in house order management system on a closed network so I really don't need to upgrade - just sort out some of the older bugs

one of which was the inability to add custom order statuses - there was a simple fix for this somewhere in the VM forum

you see the problem that was arising a few months ago was we could either wait for the (overworked) VM staff to solve problems or we could do it ourselves - we chose the latter

either way VM 2.xxx is an excellent system so thank you to both you and your staff for the hard work.

ronaldotto

Had the same problem after adding a order state and got the same error.

Solution was: Delete the order state.
did: >Tools & Migration

click on the button

Install tables
or if necessary
update them

Went to payments options tot edit and selected the order state after payment and saved.
Error is gone and everyting works.

vm2.0.41 on Joomla 2.5.8