News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Can not add/edit Shipment address

Started by atedder, January 11, 2012, 21:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atedder

I'm using JM 1.7.3 and VM2

I add products to the cart and go into checkout then create a new user (as a test) but it will not allow me to enter a Shipment Address, only a billing address. I'm unable to add it in the front-end or from the VM back-end, under the shoppers menu. I've tried it during the account creation process as well as logging out and back in again. I see the link to "add address" but when I click on it, nothing happens. I've attached a screenshot of the debug from the front-end, if it helps.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

atedder

I've discovered that the values for the shipment address should be stored (it seems) in the "virtuemart_userfields" table as "COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_SHIPTO_LBL", since the "COM_VIRTUEMART_USER_FORM_BILLTO_LBL" is listed there.  That field is also called from the "shopper_adresses.php" file under components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/shopper_adresses.php

Unfortunately, that field does not exist in the table. I've tried adding the field, using the same basic values as the ones from BILLTO, but that did not work either. It gave me no place to enter my info, but it did allow me to click on the blank "Save" button and create a NULL entry in the database.

dpodesta

Hi , that's not really a solution is it. Hopefully the actual button will be workjing soon.