News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Wrong time in confirmation email

Started by sscheidegger, January 10, 2012, 15:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sscheidegger

Hi all

In the confirmation emails, it shows the date and time on the top right. However, the time is not correct, in my case it's one hour off. After I configured Joomla correctly (GMT+1 for me), the time is displayed correctly in the VM BE in the order details, but the confirmation email is still wrong.

How can this be fixed?

Cleanshooter

What time is shown in the BE in the Order pane?  I'm wondering if it is getting stored incorrectly or displaying incorrectly.  If you check you mySQL database in the Orders table the "created on" date is the one getting displayed.  Is the time there also incorrect?
- Cleanshooter

sscheidegger

It is stored correctly. In the beginning it was wrong also in the BE in the orders pane. But after I had set the Joomla time zone, it shows there correctly. (So it seems to store the correct UTC value and if the time zone is known, it shows also the correct local time in the BE). Now it's only in the confirmation emails that it shows incorrect time (the UTC time instead of the local time I guess).