News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Small issue with PayPal

Started by timmy123, January 09, 2012, 10:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmy123

Hello, Just managed to set up VM2.0 stable (IT IS AWESOME!) on joomla 1.7, but I'm having a small issue with the paypal payment.

Its all set up but when it gets to the paypal.com to pay if you wish to cancel and return it says "cancel and return to email@website.com" rather than "cancel and return to website.com". The link does return back to website.com (and nicely back to the payment details page) rather than an invalid href of email@website.com.

I also use easypaypal for adding paypal into articles and modules which this problem doesn't occur in as it allows you to define the url/wording which the link returns you to.

If there is a simple answer that would be great, maybe something I may have missed. If not what do you suggest.

Many Thanks though for this great extension.

Attached is how the easypaypal works:

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hi, 

This plugin is a Content plugin, not a Vm plugin.
Where did you get it ? on the JED?

It is not the correct place to ask for support. You should ask the developepr.

timmy123

Hello, It is not an issue with the easypaypal plug in, it is an issue with VM, I have only used this plug in as example of a the paypal link working correctly. And yes this plugin was from JED.

Have you noticed on VM that when you use the paypal payment option, that on paypal the cancel and go back to (website) link comes up with the payment email address rather than the website that it has come from?

If you have any ideas when using VM paypal plugin how to make it so it says cancel and go back to website name that you have been directed from that would be great.

Many Thanks