News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Your cart is empty VM2

Started by smsm2000, January 08, 2012, 13:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smsm2000

Hello
i install VM2 but its alwas give me Your cart is empty when i go to check out page and always give me the price is 0 how can i fix this

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

OK I see the problem, but don't know the cause.

Your up/down quantity arrows are not working, suggesting a JavaScript problem. So a check with IE9 Script debugger shows a problem with 4b.jquery.ui.autocomplete.html.js  (wherever that comes from)
"Unable to get value of the property 'autocomplete': object is null or undefined"

Does the cart work if you use a different template such as Beez?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

smsm2000

hello thanks for your answer i try it with Beez5 - Default-Fruit Shop  template is working as well and here is code i dont found what you tell me i am not professional in coding sorry you can check the code for me

i found the code in ::  t3-assets/js/js_3eca834695ce1283229d19f07c3d6f4b.jquery.ui.autocomplete.html.js

i use template :: ja_community_plus :: from joomla art

and here is the code inside the file
-----------------------------------------------------------------

(function($){var proto=$.ui.autocomplete.prototype,initSource=proto._initSource;function filter(array,term){var matcher=new RegExp($.ui.autocomplete.escapeRegex(term),"i");return $.grep(array,function(value){return matcher.test($("<div>").html(value.label||value.value||value).text());});}
$.extend(proto,{_initSource:function(){if(this.options.html&&$.isArray(this.options.source)){this.source=function(request,response){response(filter(this.options.source,request.term));};}else{initSource.call(this);}},_renderItem:function(ul,item){return $("<li></li>").data("item.autocomplete",item).append($("<a></a>")[this.options.html?"html":"text"](item.label)).appendTo(ul);}});})(jQuery);

thanks allot for your help

jenkinhill

I am not a JS coder. You will need to ask over on Joomlart what that code does. If it is related to a module (such as search, which may use autocomplete) then disabling that module may solve the problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK