News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Product Category Creation Link Failure

Started by jacquedonald, February 09, 2012, 04:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacquedonald

Hello,
I have a fresh install of VirtueMart 2.0.0 running on Joomal 2.5.1.
I have only set the shop name so far and a few other settings such as currency. I have installed the AIO module as well.
The issue I am having is when I go to Products -> Product Categories (www.mysite.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category) and then click on New to create a New category (as i have none yet)
The page opens as if there is no stylesheet attached and I am unable to create a new category (it seems to go right to www.mysite.com/administrator/index.php)

I have tried this in IE and Chrome and reinstalled VirtueMart.
I cant seem to find anything online related to it.
If anyone has encountered this issue and can help please let me know!
Many Thanks!

jacquedonald

I actually expanded on this error and find the same issue when I attempt to add a new payment method and a new shipment method. I am able to add a new product with no issue at this time though...

Milbo

j2.5 and vm2.0.0 is not working togheter you must use 2.0.1e
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jacquedonald

Thank you for the info I guess I didnt dig deep enough to find that. I downloaded that version from the dev site and installed it, and I am moving past where I had the issues!

Do you happen to know when the production release of this would possibly be coming out?