News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add to cart issues - what's the actual solution?

Started by stuclark, January 06, 2012, 18:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

I'm in joomla 1.7.5 because the VM developers sayd many times that they dont support VM2 in Joomla 2 ...
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

PRO

Quote from: prolipes on February 23, 2012, 17:21:48 PM
I'm in joomla 1.7.5 because the VM developers sayd many times that they dont support VM2 in Joomla 2 ...

2.0 is J2.5 compatible.

lipes

in N version works?
because many times users asking about VM2 and J2.5 and the answer topic link was to "stop about ask vm2 and J2.5 compatibility" ...

PRO

Quote from: prolipes on February 24, 2012, 14:35:34 PM
in N version works?
because many times users asking about VM2 and J2.5 and the answer topic link was to "stop about ask vm2 and J2.5 compatibility" ...

if you look at the date on the post, it was probably 2 days, or a week after 2.5 came out.

I am using 2.51

lipes

Yep. I confirm that the add to cart in live/real time function  (that i've described before) in J1.7.5 with VM2 is no more supported..  i tested with the new vm 2.0.2 .. and dont work again.. only works with version 2.0.1 K ...

All VM2 users must abandon Joomla 1.7.X and upgrade to J2.5x

With Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.2 works everything fine!

MKI-Miro

I have Joomla 2.5.1 and Virtuemat 2.0.2 but add to cart wont work
Site www.puzzleonline.sk

Any solution ? Thanks

jenkinhill

MKI it works for me using Firefox although the site was very slow and maybe something has a minor conflict with the cart updating AJAX
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

HC

MKI-Miro, I checked your link and it seems to work for you now. What was your solution?

I also have J2.5.1 and VM2.0.2 and I have had no problems so far, but after I updated from 2.0.1k to 2.0.2, the Add to cart button would not show the popup, and the basket is not updated unless I reload the page.
It's working in Chrome, but not in Firefox and Explorer. http://ny.udviklingsvej.dk/webshop

I tried the jQuery Easy plugin, but it didn't have any effect.

Does anybody have a solution?

PRO

Quote from: HC on February 27, 2012, 18:46:03 PM
MKI-Miro, I checked your link and it seems to work for you now. What was your solution?

I also have J2.5.1 and VM2.0.2 and I have had no problems so far, but after I updated from 2.0.1k to 2.0.2, the Add to cart button would not show the popup, and the basket is not updated unless I reload the page.
It's working in Chrome, but not in Firefox and Explorer. http://ny.udviklingsvej.dk/webshop

I tried the jQuery Easy plugin, but it didn't have any effect.

Does anybody have a solution?

you are running 3 jquery versions.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

MKI-Miro

I tried chrome and firefox on 2 pc but add to cart doesnt work hmm

capricornio

Quote from: capricornio on February 19, 2012, 09:44:42 AM
hmm tried it over and over with both IE and Chrome, but still don't get the product on my cart.

website is www.mylittleloft.nl, created a temporary user account test, password test@342

Any help is appreciated.

Using VM 2.01k on top of Joomla 2.5.1.

Tried it again with jquery easy enabled, but still no success using VM 2.02 on Joomla 2.5.1.
What's next to try ????

haidamaka

Really the same problem. I checked? there is no any conflicts, only this version (2.0.2) have this problem and no any decision from developers.

HC

Hi BanquetTables.pro
Quoteyou are running 3 jquery versions.

I tried to install a fresh J2.5.1 with demo material and VM 2.0.2 and still the problem persists. It only works in Chrome.
There must be another problem somewhere...?
http://test.udviklingsvej.dk/index.php/shop/handtools/hand-shovel-detail

I have tried to disable the jQuery in Configuration / Templates, but that only makes the Add to Cart-button not work at all (just links directly to the basket without adding the product).

PRO

Quote from: HC on March 01, 2012, 09:40:13 AM
Hi BanquetTables.pro
Quoteyou are running 3 jquery versions.

I tried to install a fresh J2.5.1 with demo material and VM 2.0.2 and still the problem persists. It only works in Chrome.
There must be another problem somewhere...?
http://test.udviklingsvej.dk/index.php/shop/handtools/hand-shovel-detail

I have tried to disable the jQuery in Configuration / Templates, but that only makes the Add to Cart-button not work at all (just links directly to the basket without adding the product).

try with using vmart jqury.

TURN off the google jquery

MKI-Miro

Quote from: MKI-Miro on February 27, 2012, 09:32:07 AM
I have Joomla 2.5.1 and Virtuemat 2.0.2 but add to cart wont work
Site www.puzzleonline.sk

Any solution ? Thanks

And whats wrong at my page ? add to cart wont work