News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Add to cart issues - what's the actual solution?

Started by stuclark, January 06, 2012, 18:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

Quote from: MKI-Miro on March 01, 2012, 14:45:51 PM
Quote from: MKI-Miro on February 27, 2012, 09:32:07 AM
I have Joomla 2.5.1 and Virtuemat 2.0.2 but add to cart wont work
Site www.puzzleonline.sk

Any solution ? Thanks

And whats wrong at my page ? add to cart wont work

worked for me

MKI-Miro

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on March 01, 2012, 15:10:11 PM
Quote from: MKI-Miro on March 01, 2012, 14:45:51 PM
Quote from: MKI-Miro on February 27, 2012, 09:32:07 AM
I have Joomla 2.5.1 and Virtuemat 2.0.2 but add to cart wont work
Site www.puzzleonline.sk

Any solution ? Thanks

And whats wrong at my page ? add to cart wont work

worked for me

I tried two computers but chrome and firefox dont work (win 7)

PRO

MKI-Miro

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on March 01, 2012, 15:15:34 PM
worked for me in firefox

do i have to make video to prove that it wont work ? i am trying now on virtuals win 2008, and somtime it added product and sometimes not

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

lipes

For me the "add to Cart" doesnt work in J1.7 ... so i did the upgrade to J2.5.1

works with J2.5.1 VM2.02 in Chrome 17.0.963, Firefox 10.0.2, IE9.0.8112 and Opera 11.61  (i dont have jungle safari to test it)

it's perfect.. ! :)
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

HC

Quote from: MKI-Miro on March 01, 2012, 15:17:44 PM
Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on March 01, 2012, 15:15:34 PM
worked for me in firefox

do i have to make video to prove that it wont work ? i am trying now on virtuals win 2008, and somtime it added product and sometimes not

I've tested your site, MKI-Miro, and I can get the Show cart-popup in FF and Chrome, but not IE (all my browsers are up to date).

What I don't understand is that a default Joomla installation with the VM2.0.2 doesn't work - I also tried in J1.7.5 with the same result.
I've tried to clear cache and cookies in the browser without luck.
It seems that it is different browsers that has the problem so there is not a consistency as in a browser problem..?

I tried to turn off the Googgle jquery in config and turn on the VM query in config/templates, but there is no difference.

MKI-Miro

for me it work in IE9 but not in chrome and firefox (only sometimes it add to cart)

eastland

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on January 06, 2012, 18:50:17 PM
This is NOT a virtuemart problem 1st of all
Oh yes! It's simply a problem of users 2.0.2 version. ( But not 2.0.0 )
And if they dont want to lose the clients with older browsers, they sipmly should add the message "Your browser is old, please updete it!" Like a google, huh.
Good solution, isnt it ?  >:(

lipes

LOOL!!! xD
Your solution could be great for ie 6,7,8, users  :D
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

eastland

Quote from: prolipes on March 03, 2012, 15:05:14 PM
LOOL!!! xD
Your solution could be great for ie 6,7,8, users  :D
Not only... K-Meleon 1.5.4, Opera 9.24, Firefox/3.0.15 too :D
But 2.0.0 works on it no problem

HC

Quote from: eastland on March 03, 2012, 14:59:54 PM
Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on January 06, 2012, 18:50:17 PM
This is NOT a virtuemart problem 1st of all
Oh yes! It's simply a problem of users 2.0.2 version. ( But not 2.0.0 )
And if they dont want to lose the clients with older browsers, they sipmly should add the message "Your browser is old, please updete it!" Like a google, huh.
Good solution, isnt it ?  >:(

Nice jokes guys   :-X
The short of it is that VM2.0.2 does NOT work properly!

If I reinstall the 2.0.0 it works fine, so I can only conclude that something IS wrong with the 2.0.2 update. I really hope that an update will come very soon, because my payment methods don't work with 2.0.0 (Epay and Quickpay).

eastland

Quote from: HC on March 03, 2012, 16:32:49 PMthat something IS wrong with the 2.0.2 update. I really hope that an update will come very soon
I mean that coding from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2 is good and including many interesting features for the future.
But some of the features is so early, and present time im not ready to accept it, if it require client-side browser update to the lastest versions.
So big jump in requirements of VM.

UPD :
So i mean there are lot of VM users would be glad to see an update to VM 2.0.2 where the button "Add to cart" works not only in newest browsers.

Milbo

We wonder what we changed that it was compatible in vm2.0.0, but not in vm2.0.2 anylonger
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

xaxier

Hi There,

Am having some problem here, can you guys please help? The add to cart button has no response when I clicked it. The funny thing is that when I use the administrator ( View site option), I am able to see the pop out window for add to cart and it has no problem adding it to cart. Any issue with that?

You can view the site here: http://www.crystalaves.com.my/~crystala/index.php/beli-sekarang/minuman-sarang-burung/minuman-sarang-burung-perisa-buah-kurma-detail.html
Sorry as it is in a foreign language but you should see the add to cart button there :)

I am using joomla 1.7 and virtuemart 2.0.0