News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Feeds RSS/Maps

Started by aitor88, January 04, 2012, 09:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitor88

hi, congratulations for virtuemart2 it's great! Then a question, you can get updates on products, ie rss feeds or give a map to google?

aitor88

but exist feeds in virtuemart2?

prismalight

would like to know the same. could not find it

3D Web Design

Will be good to know: is rss feeds for categories planned for some of the next updates in VM2? Or just ask this question to Max Milbers on coming Joomla day Bulgaria ;)
3D Web Design

MickeyBlueEyes

Virtuemart 2 is a JOKE. This is 2012 , the era of social media marketing, and these guys don't even have a RSS feed built in into VM2. LOL
My misfortune was that I inherited a site with 25000 products in VM, so it was not my choice, thinking to migrate to some other platform.
Just spent money on extensions for nothing.

If you are new into e-commerce think twice and move away from VM. There are other choices

3D Web Design

MickeyBlueEyes, i am developer. I don't have online store, we just develop extensions with virtuemart integration (and with many other components for joomla). If people use virtuemart 2, we will work over our extensions to be compatible with VM. This is just business, virtuemart is one of most popular components for joomla.

For me is no problem to make code for rss feeds in VM2 in one day, i just ask developer will be released this function in some of next versions or not.
3D Web Design