News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Invalid Token after submitting "ask a question about this product"

Started by nghongkai, January 03, 2012, 16:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nghongkai

Hello, I use my virtuemart as a catalog, everytime I submit the "ask a question about this product" form, it returns a message "Invalid Token". And I can't seem to find the settings to this form, like where will the message be sent. Anyone face the same problem?

jenkinhill

That comes from Joomla, and has many reasons/causes. Try a search on the Joomla forum for some suggestions.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

beevo

hi nghongkai

If you do get a solution. pop a note back in here for others wont you.

Thanks.
Using Joomla 3.4.4 and VM 3.0.10

PRO

tonis

I had the same problem ... i turned on the "system cache" plugin and now it works.

PRO

Quote from: tonis on March 05, 2012, 23:12:40 PM
I had the same problem ... i turned on the "system cache" plugin and now it works.

turned on or off?

Veggie Flycatcher

Stumbled into your forum subject during my search for an answer to my problem, which is exactly like yours.

In my situation, the Invalid token message only occurred when submitting the ask-a-question popup window for the first time in a session. Later in that same session, the message didn't return anymore.

Turning on or off System Cache didn't do the trick for me.

But turning off System SEF did! Also, setting Search Engine Friendly URLs to NO in the Global Configuration worked fine as well.

I had no problems in J251&VM202. Problem did arise in J251&VM204 and J254&VM204.

Also, problem(as well as popup window) didn't occur  when putting off JQuery (working offline with Google JQuery ON).

It looks as if JQuery messes up the SEF URL of the former page (with the ask-a-question button)? (No experience with JQuery whatsoever.)

tonis

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on March 06, 2012, 01:03:47 AM
Quote from: tonis on March 05, 2012, 23:12:40 PM

turned on or off?

turned on, by turning off it dont works for me

jelly

I am using Joomla! 2.5.4 & VM 2.0.6
Same problem here...
No solution found yet...

My errormessage varies:

Invalid Token
or
Some fields are not accurate, please check your input

fllipper

Hello, I make a clean in cache system, and the ask question start to work, again.

Hope this help :)

Milbo

Invalid token comes also, when the session time is too short
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

drogg

i love blogs