News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

category listing with "array" word

Started by hpolimar, January 03, 2012, 11:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpolimar

hi!
when i'm listing product inside a category i've in the top the category name, then i've in the middle the word "ARRAY" and lower the products. How can i remove that word "array" ?

thanks

PRO

the pagination variable changed. So since you are using a template override, you should get the code from the native file, and replace yours

hpolimar

can you please tell me wich file controls it ?

thank you

PRO

views/category/tmpl/default

YOU NEED to get the pagination code out of that file,and out it in your template override file.

YOU are using old code that was changed.

hpolimar

thank you for your help.

if someone has the same problem:

the old code is for the ordering selection menu

isamar

Hello

Can you help me. I have nearly the same problem.
When I am at checkout page.
Next to product name details I have the word ARRAY but I am not sure if is the same solution as you mention.
If it is where exactly is the views folder located?

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

isamar

Thank you for the directory but I am sorry to ask for further help as I am new to virtuemart

What do you mean by:

"YOU NEED to get the pagination code out of that file,and out it in your template override file.

YOU are using old code that was changed."

I have only one template created the one I am using and have not done any significant changes to it or override anything.