News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Category Layout and Price Display Errors

Started by shopduc, January 02, 2012, 23:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shopduc

Hi there!

I'm a newer to Virtuemart. Now I'm using Joomla 1.7.3 and VM 2.0. I had 2 problems when using it. They are:

1. When I created a menu to "VirtueMart Category Layout" which display products in one category (Hand Tools in Sample data). Then when I clicked on that menu link, the result is

Hand Tools

Array

2. When I set the price for any product (in Vietnamese Dong), the front-end always it with one more 0 number. And there is one more error display with currency (Vietnamese Dong), when I want to use "Thousands Separator": for example, it displayed 10.00000

I even don't know which source code file to look into those problems, any helps are really appreciated.

Many thanks!

shopduc

shopduc

I just found how to configure the second problem with pricing configuration (grounding unit) and its decimal separator. The prices now are displayed perfectly.

Any one could help me with the first problem? The category layout only show the category name and a word "Array", even for sample data on demo cloudaccess.net site.