News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Product option like color/size WITHOUT stock control and child product

Started by webinspirit, January 02, 2012, 14:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webinspirit

The product look great but there is a ``simple ``major thing that I can`t do
I doing a women apparel site with no stock control I would like the customer to be able to easily select the size and color on the frontend through a drop down list for size and picture for color.
I look all over the forums and don`t find a solution
I don`t want to do stock control and child product as it would create tones of them (10 size X 5 color for each items)
Playing with custom field option I got the administrator to select the color and size through drop down but not the frontend side.
Is there a way to do  this???

Thanks for help

webinspirit

Sorry I had read that post but I missed the picture and the card_variant part and card atribute.
It work now for the size and I was able to remove the free but now I still have a : after the size
where can I can I remove that : (here is an exemple of what I'm talking about
I hope this is not an other thing that I missed

Thanks for you help

webinspirit

Also how can I have client choosing color by clicking on color square 
thanks

jeroenla

I have the same question. I want to make a shop for products with many different colors so that shoppers can easily choose a color.

PRO

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=90833.msg298101#msg298101
^^^ dropdown for colors.

and for image options, choosew the "image" custom field.

There will be a "color picker" plugin soon, It might be commercial paid extension though, I dont know

webinspirit

PRO