News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Pay when picking up a product

Started by radman63, December 31, 2011, 19:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radman63

I have a client that needs a shopping cart where customers have the option of either prepaying for their

food order and then picking it up, or sending the order in without prepaying for it and then paying when

they pick it up. Does your software do this out-of-the-box? If not, can it be modified to do it?

jenkinhill

Yes, you can modify VirtueMart to do that.

VirtueMart is a shopping cart core on which you build your site requirements by editing templates, languages and maybe making plugins.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

alatak

Hi,

QuoteI have a client that needs a shopping cart where customers have the option of either prepaying for their

food order and then picking it up, or sending the order in without prepaying for it and then paying when

they pick it up. Does your software do this out-of-the-box? If not, can it be modified to do it?
Yes you can do that. Just set up the payment options correctly.

mygbn

I am also confused on  how to allow the customers to pay when they pick up the order in payments method it gives me 2 Options VM-Payment Standard & Paypal in there, theres no option so you can place order on pick up store as you can VM1

How Do You Do This Or is there a module or plugin that can do it

thank you