News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Enable Downloads

Started by marchpd, December 31, 2011, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marchpd

Hello !
I want to sell downloadable files, but I can't find how to "enable downloads" in the configuration menu (that was easy in the previous version...)  :-\ Can anyone tell me how I should proceed ?
Thank you and happy new year !  :)

leongraven

Happy new year to you too.
I have the same question??   We need help!! 

bob30

Yes please, i need to sell digital files, you say a plugin but where it is? please explain it :)

bob30

darksoul

Seems to be not present any way for selling digital goods. So i haven't upgraded virtuemart.
But no one also reply to this question. is really important for many

jenkinhill

The developers have not yet released the plugin for this.

It is only 3 weeks since the release of VirtueMart 2.0 and I have no idea of the timescale but priority is obviously being gived to bug fixes for the core.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

darksoul

Thats ok. Just for knowing if VM 2 will still continue to support digital goods. ;D

Rolling Spider

High Expectations V2 .. just wanted to ask if the Download plug in when available would have external url capabilities as Cloud / Amazon storage is becoming the normal

Thanks

jenkinhill

I guess you would need a modified plugin for that. If a developer thinks it would be financially worthwhile then I can see one or more being produced under a commercial licence.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

We are heavily working on the download plugin and in the last testphase.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

zapiy

Fantastic.. look forward to it.

mlatelcom

Great!! Hope you get it soon :D

juagicre

that's nice!

but, will it be valid to sell no downloable products? what i mean is that i just use this feature in 1.x to avoid the shipment step, i don't sell downloable products but virtual coins.

thanks for the hard work guys!

F22-Raptor

I'm interested in this plugin as well.

I'm trying to use it with Joomdle to provide Moodle courses via VM2.

Any idea when this plugin will be available?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK