News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

filter on ordernumber on admin page 'orders'.

Started by carsten888, April 17, 2012, 09:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carsten888

On the admin page 'orders' the filter only seems to filter for username, not for the order number or order id.

I am subscribed for the RSS security updates. I got the email, but not the RSS.

Thanks for the security update. Even thou I'm posting issues etc. its very much appreciated.  :)

tech

is there any solution to make this work? filter by order number?

I checked forum and no other mention of this topic, thanks for any help in directing this to the right place.

Mongrel

I want to be able to filter by Company Name and can't!!  How dumb is that!!

ALL of my customers are companies, and I could get an order from 5 different people from that one company, but in VM2 back end, I can't seem to be able to do a simple search by company name.

Farout!!  Was VM2 ever ready for release???  Seems to be SO much missing.  :(

Milbo

it filters for ordernumbers since 3 months imho, it will never filter on order_id! Because the oder_id is an pure internal variable, just meant for the database.

It works also for names, email is missing and as I know now company.

The problem is that it does not make a lot sense to add all fields then it will be slow. At best would be a configurable setting like for the product search. But that takes a lot of time.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Mongrel

Ok - But that still has not answered the question.  Can I filter the orders by Company?  The person's name is useless!! I only ever deal with companies!!

Milbo

in the new version, yes. Or just download from the svn the order model /BE/models/orders.php. We work already with the new version.

Is now checking for first_name, middle_name, last_name, order_number, company, email, phone_1, address_1, zip
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Mongrel

Hi Milbo,

When you say the "new version" what do you mean?  We are running the latest version according to the VM website. 2.0.10

And  am not sure what you mean by  Or just download from the svn the order model /BE/models/orders.php

Can you please explain?
Thanks
John