News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipment and Payment options..

Started by tthdoc, December 30, 2011, 05:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tthdoc

I am not sure if I am missing something, but here is what I have set up...

Under Shipment method, I have only UPS set up.
Under Payment Methods,I have only Paypal set up.
Under Configuration| Checkout, I have both Enable automatic Selected Shipment and Payment selected.

When I go to the checkout screen, it shows:

No shipment selected
Select shipment
No payment selected
Select payment

If I click on Select shipment, a new page comes up with a title Please select a Shipment Method, but nothing listed,  Only a save or cancel button. 

Did I miss something in the setup?

Also, as a quick sidenote (and I can post as a separate topic if you want), how can I change where the continue shopping link takes me, and is there a way to have it go right to cart instead of the popup with continue or go to cart?

Thanks,
Doc

tthdoc

Can anyone help on this.  At the current time, I have no way to check out as it will not let me choose any options.

Thanks,
Doc

RFreund

You must enter a shipping address first.

Then both will be selected automatically or I believe so.

John2400

This can happen if you don't set zip codes - It is still looking for a correct address - so you must put in correctly into the zip code area 000000 and 999999 etc  and you must make sure that the weights can go up to say 500Kg

When you test and buy a product it is looking for t weight - or whether it can send to a zip code.

try and be very carful with the postage set up . then you will get a choice - just make the cost free or $0.00 .

That happens a lot when doing a hurried test on products.