News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to add attributes??

Started by chatpate, December 30, 2011, 00:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callecula

Quote from: bepos on January 06, 2012, 13:41:24 PM
@callecula : allthough this is a good description. is it also possible to clone the product with the same dropdownlist? or do you have to recreate the dropdownlist for every new product?
Noop, I haven't found a solution for that. It's a pain when you have several of products that needs the same attribute. 

dbgold

They understand the problem, I already know how it works.
But it does not work home group. Since he always makes the same fields several times

gws

Quote from: coolgauti88 on January 07, 2012, 17:46:45 PM
Quote from: gws on January 07, 2012, 17:43:21 PM
@coolgauti88  I followed the instructions and I have all the info on the order that is emailed to me, this would suggest that something else is not quite right in your installation.

Ok thanks. I will again check the configuration files. If possible can you send me a screenshot of your email or forward the email itself.

Thanks gws.
Hi, attached is a screen shot of the email.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

coolgauti88

Thanks gws. I am not getting those details. I will check the configuration. Can you suggest from where I can start.

gws

Quote from: coolgauti88 on January 09, 2012, 14:37:42 PM
Thanks gws. I am not getting those details. I will check the configuration. Can you suggest from where I can start.

I can say that I am using J1.7.3 and a fresh clean install of VM2. with a yootheme template if that helps at all. Do try with a couple of different templates as they can create havoc,otherwise I can only wish you good luck.

coolgauti88

Quote from: gws on January 09, 2012, 16:02:37 PM
Quote from: coolgauti88 on January 09, 2012, 14:37:42 PM

I can say that I am using J1.7.3 and a fresh clean install of VM2. with a yootheme template if that helps at all. Do try with a couple of different templates as they can create havoc,otherwise I can only wish you good luck.

Thanks gws.