News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipping & Payment options not visible/selectable with less than 2 items in cart

Started by zippygaloo, December 29, 2011, 06:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippygaloo

When I add a single item to my cart, I see the "select shipment" and "select payment" options links. However when I click those links and am taken to their corresponding pages where I am supposed to "Please select a shipment method" or "Please select a payment method" there are no visible/selectable items to choose from.

If I add 2 or more items to my cart then I am able to make a selection. What is causing this and or how do I fix it.

Also, if I have more than 1 option for either the shipment or payment I am only able to see and/or choose one of those options. The other options do not appear.

Joomla v1.5
Virtuemart v2

Stephen Roberts

What shipping and payment plugins are you using? Whether the plugins show up depends on the way that they are configured and the user's information. It's likely something to do with shopper groups or the country or something.
Sell downloadable (virtual) products in VirtueMart 2 and deliver downloads via local server, Amazon S3, and more! http://www.digitollsoftware.com

zippygaloo

I found the issue. It was a user error.

In Shop>Payment Methods, on the "Payment Method Information" tab I had the "default" shopper group selected. I changed it to "Please select" instead. Also on the "Configuration" tab I had "United States Dollar $" selected for the currency. I changed it to "Default Vendor Currency". Also I zeroed out the minimum and maximum amounts and used "apply default rules" for tax. Somehow making these changes fixed the issue.