News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Catchable fatal error

Started by fupfac, December 28, 2011, 22:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fupfac

hello there !

I've just installed VM 2.0 and i have the following issue when i try to access VM on the front website

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /homepages/11/XXXXX/htdocs/dev1.salsamundo.eu/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 88

PRO

PRO

turn off joomla cache and see if it stops

fupfac

Yes it stopped. Instead I have the following issue

vmError: Couldnt create thumb, file not found /homepages/11/XXXXX/htdocs/dev1.salsamundo.eu/images/stories/virtuemart/product/images/stories/virtuemart/category/1b0c96d67abdbea648cd0ea96fd6abcb.jpg
vmError: Couldnt create thumb, file not found /homepages/11/XXXXX/htdocs/dev1.salsamundo.eu/images/stories/virtuemart/product/images/stories/virtuemart/category/1b0c96d67abdbea648cd0ea96fd6a

PRO

is there a file here
/images/stories/virtuemart/product/images/stories/virtuemart/category/1b0c96d67abdbea648cd0ea96fd6abcb.jpg

and do you have dynamic thumbnails turned on?

fupfac

Yes I have the file, but i don't know where can i turn dynamic thumbnails. By the way everything is by default

PRO

its in your vmart config. TURN it off. sounds like you do not have GD2 library, or whatever it takes on your server

fupfac