News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problem with a migrated theme

Started by dwlamb, December 28, 2011, 19:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwlamb

I'm new to VirtueMart and Joomla.  I am running several parallel installations as I test different templates to learn templating

I'm migrating the free template Colorshop from one (A) installation to another (B).  As modified, Colorshop works fine on A.  On installation B, I have simply copied the Colorshop template folder and used Joomla's discover feature of managing extensions.  Installation B has been using the default Virtuemart theme so far.  With Colorshop migrated, I receive the following error if I click on a product category to see the products:

Call to a member function getListFooter() on a non-object in ... templates/colorshop/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php on line 157

As well there's the following HTML on the View source:
<div class="browse-view">
   <h1>Garden Tools</h1>
   <div class="orderby-displaynumber">
      <div class="orderByList">
         Array      </div>
      <div class="display-number">
         <form  method="post" >
            <input type="hidden" name="keyword" value="" >

<br />

Is this enough information for someone to help me figure this out?

Linelab

Hi dwlamb, please download http://www.linelab.org/download  latest version Colorshop Template for VirtueMart 2.0.0 STABLE

dwlamb

I have the latest version.  I am migrating in this fashion to keep the CSS as I want it.  The customisation did nothing to modify the divs or other template elements such as PHP code.

Quote from: VirtueArtcz on December 28, 2011, 19:50:25 PM
Hi dwlamb, please download http://www.linelab.org/download  latest version Colorshop Template for VirtueMart 2.0.0 STABLE

Linelab

Please download and unzip Colorshop and override the file com_virtuemart/category/default.php in the html folder of your template. You're not using the latest version Colorshop Template.

PRO

yes, you are running 2 different versions of vmart 2.0 , correct?

<div class="orderByList">
         Array      </div>

some variables changed.

Pagination changed, grab the native category/tmpl/default.php     and change yours

dwlamb

Understand what you all meant now.  Thanks for the help