News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shopper Field Details

Started by mansonul, December 28, 2011, 18:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mansonul

Please help me!!! I want to make a selection field type from whom the buyers can specify if they buy for personal reasons or for a company. If they buy like persons (sorry for my english, hope to be understood) then the default VM fields are good, as in every order you`ll need name, first name, adress, etc... As for companies I need 4 more (required by law) text entries. Ok... so I got to job. But when I made a select field and after I`ve inputed the title and the value in the "Use the table below to add new values." and clicked the "add a value" button all that is appearing is "Mr." no matter how many times I push the button. Please let me know how to solved this!

Using j! 1.7.3 and VM 2

mansonul

What I`ve managed to do so far is to modify the options from phpmyadmin, replacing "Mr." and "Ms." with the desired options. Can anyone help me with one thing thou? When one (one of two) selection is made I want the user to be able to see another 4 text field`s whom are mandatory only for that selection...

RGD

mansonul

Can`t anybody help me??? PLEASE!

spacialek

I'm having the same issue, sorry I have not seen your post before and I published a post on the same subject here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=95668.0
I think it's a bug..