vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00233793258667
vmdebug Start used Ram 12M
vmdebug Should load #__virtuemart_vmusers with id = 0, give back prototype
loading 0?

in the backend if it try to edit or add new shipping i get the attached

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hi,
Those are not errors, they are messages displayed. Don't worry.

icdesign

Quote from: alatak on January 11, 2012, 19:41:46 PM
Hi,
Those are not errors, they are messages displayed. Don't worry.

but i still have the problem of in the front end it says no shipping is configured and in the backend it still looks like the below screen shots and when i try to edit or add the shipping it gives me this error code?

vmError: TableShippingcarriers COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPPING_CARRIER_JPLUGIN_ID in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPPING_CARRIER_JPLUGIN_ID.
TableShippingcarriers COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPPING_CARRIER_JPLUGIN_ID in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no COM_VIRTUEMART_SHIPPING_CARRIER_JPLUGIN_ID.

i think it must be some of my database tables are wrong but not sure which ones and the update add tables script doesn't seem to fix it.

could really do with some help on sorting this, would really really appreciate it.

thanks

alatak

Hi,

You are not using the lastest version either of the core component, either of the AIO. The word "carreir" has been removed in the V2.0

Please update.

icdesign

Quote from: alatak on January 12, 2012, 12:56:34 PM
Hi,

You are not using the lastest version either of the core component, either of the AIO. The word "carreir" has been removed in the V2.0

Please update.

i have just downloaded and updated both the component and aio and installed and its still the same, sorry. not sure what to do now

when i reinstalled it had the attached message if that helps?

icdesign

ahh think i may have found where it went wrong but still need help to sort it,

i rolled back to my backup of virtuemart1.9.8.RC2M
and did the update again and it come up with this error message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VmConfig::setdbLanguageTag() in /home/sitelab/public_html/lynd2/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/tableupdater.php on line 336

how can i sort this?