News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One question about commercial agents...

Started by g.moretti, December 25, 2011, 11:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g.moretti

Hi!
I'm studying virtuemart for my office... But i cannot find on documentation a functionality  i need, Commercial agents handling.
In my office and e-commerce we have a figure of commercial agents, they can handle one or more customers seeing their order, invoices and more... and the main feature is that they can make orders for their customer having the ability to apply some discounts on products based on some rules based on current price and agents policy....
I'd like to know if there is some features like this in virtuemart ;)

Can u help me?

Milbo

We call that multivendor, there are a lot posts about that, maybe you read here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=90892.0
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

g.moretti

Perfect!
I read about them and i was still studying their function... after this good news i'll start building my lab tomorrow :(
Thank you for the quick reply and marry christmas!

g.moretti

Milbo,
i'm starting to use virtuemart and i'm configuring it step after step... i saw there are a lot of discount policy and tax rates... but, maybe i'm wrong, there arent' so many filter to apply them...
let me explain, i want to make a discount policy if a vendor sell to a customer 5 to 10 piece of a products and another for selling more than 50... how can i do?
another similar it's a discount policy for orders over 2000$ and or with cash payment... is there anything like this?

i know i have to study a lot, this "module" it's so big and complete that it's difficult think as a module for joomla :)

thank you and bye!