News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Price is always garbageful

Started by cmatte, December 24, 2011, 10:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmatte

Hi, I have J! 1.7.3 and I am developing a web shop with vm 2.0.0.
I see many strange artifacts with prices both in the central listing / product view / and modules.
Aio modules show the price twice.
In the same page central listing shows a lot of prices for every product that are a lot confusing, is it intended to be that way!?
In the product view I see again all those prices that here for sure seem senseless and terrifying if I wear the customer's clothes, don't you think we should give a fixed well-distinguishable price and then specific differences when the customer selects, say, a child product?
Well, then there's the problem that even if we have all those details about variants, child products don't even appear anywhere http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=95379.0

The fun part is you waited so long to deliver a FINAL product and the final is not final AT ALL as far as I can see. None of those vital problems were there with vm 1. and I loved to wait for vm 2. but come on, we all expected it to be, well, final, almost for what is included in the "base" packet without particular modules and plugins :(

PRO

its a feature, if you dont need all the pricing layout, you can disable it.
I only use final price

[attachment cleanup by admin]

cmatte

Oops, I had completely missed it, good one!

adham

Does any one know where is the CSS for the price? need to remove the diplay block?
Thanks

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

adham

Hi! yes I did but that class no where to be found in CSS or default.php it is somwhere lol question is where? ;D