News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[SOLVED] List Orders Error

Started by trevorsm, December 22, 2011, 20:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevorsm

I have added a menu item - List Orders but when I click to view an order there are errors reported for each item on the order:
Warning: key() [function.key]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /--- website ---/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmcustomplugin.php on line 253
I get the same result if I click on the 'view your order online' link in the confirmation email that is sent to the customer.

Using VM2.0.0

Edit - It only seems to happen when the product has custom fields!

PRO

Get the same here

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Studio 42

Quote from: trevorsm on December 22, 2011, 20:07:09 PM
I have added a menu item - List Orders but when I click to view an order there are errors reported for each item on the order:
Warning: key() [function.key]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /--- website ---/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmcustomplugin.php on line 253
I get the same result if I click on the 'view your order online' link in the confirmation email that is sent to the customer.

Using VM2.0.0

Edit - It only seems to happen when the product has custom fields!

fixed At revision: 5167

Norman27

Hallo! Ich habe das selbe Problem, wollte mal nachfragen, was das Revision 5167 bedeutet und wie ich das einbinden kann, damit der Fehler nicht mehr passiert.

English (not good:-)) Hello, i have the same Problem. What is the fixed 5167. How i become it? Thanks!

PRO

Quote from: Norman27 on December 30, 2011, 19:10:47 PM
Hallo! Ich habe das selbe Problem, wollte mal nachfragen, was das Revision 5167 bedeutet und wie ich das einbinden kann, damit der Fehler nicht mehr passiert.

English (not good:-)) Hello, i have the same Problem. What is the fixed 5167. How i become it? Thanks!

on the next update, OR if you use SVN

https://dev.virtuemart.net/svn/virtuemart/trunk/virtuemart/

Norman27

Hello!
I changed the file now. However, the error message comes back, but now 254th in line The line was also added new and is called: if (key ($ plg) == $ this-> _name)

Hope you can help me.
greeting
Norman

adham

I did have the same error, found it it was either the custom field was deleted or altered, or it wasnt configured the right way, try to delete the custom field and make a new one and see, also empty the cache.
Cheers!

FORGET THE ABOVE!!1 the error came back, also in backend print view it displays this {"429":" Choose a colour : <\/span>62"} VM 2.0 and J1.5.X

zzsser

Hi, does someone could solve this problem ?

I still have this problem. I tried:

- install the last custom fields files (taking into account revision 5167)
- empty the cache
- create a new simple custom field (color field with 2 colors)
- create a new simple product with only the new custom field

The error message remain the same in back-end (no problem in confirmation e-mails):

Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /homez.398/stickerv/www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmcustomplugin.php on line 253

I'm lost :-(

trevorsm

I updated to the latest version from the svn two days ago and it it seems to work OK now.

zzsser

I replace the file and I get the same error to an other line (196 vs 253) in this file:

Warning: key() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /homez.398/stickerv/www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmcustomplugin.php on line 196

(I use J1.7)

trevorsm

I think there might be more than one file involved. I updated all the files from the svn.

supermac

I cannot replace all files because i'm customizing some php for my needs: I'd like to know which files are involved....

maxi1973

Upgrade with new release 2.0.1 and it will fix the problem. Save before for your customized files

brunoazevedo

Hi,

i Updated the VM 2.0.1, the error atoped, but i lose the products and categories imagens and details (Images, Custon Fields...)

Any ideia

Thanks
Bruno

PRO

go to "shop media files" and publish all images