News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

How to make te PRICE font bigger?

Started by Lagendijk, December 19, 2011, 23:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lagendijk

Hi all,
I`m looking for a way to make the price font bigger, but cant find where to do it.

I`ve looked in the VM css, my templates css, and searched the forum.. but still no solution. Found codes that specify the price but not it`s style  ???
Also used firebug to show what css is applied, but could`t find anything. Only the allignment of the price but no font size or somethig like that.

I`ve also changed all my fonts in my own template to very big ones to check what`s what but still no luck here.

Maybe I`ve overlooked someting,  can anybody help?  :)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Lagendijk

JtouchMobile.com

By using some web development tools like FireBug or Default development tool in Chrome/Safari, you can find the DOM where prices text in (like attached file)
Just create css for those class/id (by put it to your template css)
You also can change the whole template by do a Joomla template overwrite work, the folder you should take a look in are:

components/com_virtuemart/views/virtuemart/tmpl/default_products.php
components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default.php
(do the same for category + categories views)

Cheers,

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Author of Jtouch - Mobile solution for Joomla & VirtueMart
http://www.jtouchmobile.com

Lagendijk

That`s why I could`t find it, it wasn`t there yet... I`ll give it a try! Thanks!!

zidanc

Hi Guys

I'm in the same situation where I cannot find where to increase the price font. I can increase the pretext ie 'Price:' but the '$xx.00' value afterwards it not changing. I have tried the source code look up and currently my listed price is class="PricesalesPrice".

Quotediv style="width:25%; float:right;" id="productPrice84">
               <h3 style="text-align:right;"><div class="PricesalesPrice" style="display : block;" >Price: <span class="PricesalesPrice" >$ 82,50</span></div> </h3>

This is the code I have where I have been able to increase the font of the pretext by putting the < h3 > tags.

Quote<div style="width:25%; float:right;" id="productPrice<?php echo $product->virtuemart_product_id ?>">
               <h3 style="text-align:right;"><?php
               if ($this->show_prices == '1') {
                  if( $product->product_unit && VmConfig::get('vm_price_show_packaging_pricelabel')) {
                     echo "<strong>". JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRICE_PER_UNIT').' ('.$product->product_unit."):</strong>";
                  }

//todo add config settings
                  if( $this->showBasePrice){
                     echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('basePrice','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE',$product->prices);
                     echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('basePriceVariant','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_VARIANT',$product->prices);
                  }
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('variantModification','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_VARIANT_MOD',$product->prices);
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('basePriceWithTax','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX',$product->prices);
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('discountedPriceWithoutTax','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNTED_PRICE',$product->prices);
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPriceWithDiscount','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITH_DISCOUNT',$product->prices);
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('salesPrice','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE',$product->prices);
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('priceWithoutTax','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX',$product->prices);
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('discountAmount','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT',$product->prices);
                  echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('taxAmount','COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_TAX_AMOUNT',$product->prices);
               } ?> </h3>

<p style="float:right;">
               <?php // Product Details Button
               echo JHTML::link($product->link, JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_SERVICE_DETAILS'), array('title' => $product->product_name,'class' => 'product-details'));
               ?>
               </p>
               </div>

Any ideas on where to change the dollar digits would be greatly appreciated. Also what file would be handy too, as I have done a search through all the virtuemart files for the term "PricesalesPrice" in all css files.  :-\

Regards

Dan