News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

virtuemart images not shown on server

Started by chetanachaudhari, December 19, 2011, 11:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetanachaudhari

virtuemart gives lots of problem for image display when it moves to server
i had resolve some problems when i am implementing virtuemart

images not displayed on shop brows page

for this you have to change following code on \administrator\components\com_virtuemart\classes\ps_product.php:

$mosConfig_live_site."/components/com_virtuemart/show_image_in_imgtag.php?filename=".urlencode($product_thumb_image)."&newxsize=".PSHOP_IMG_WIDTH."&newysize=".PSHOP_IMG_HEIGHT."&fileout=";

to

$mosConfig_live_site."/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/".urlencode($product_thumb_image);

if your additional images not shown on server and url of image is like

com_virtuemart/show_image_in_imgtag.php?
filename=%2Fcomponents%2Fcom_virtuemart%2Fshop_image%2Fproduct%2FP
then you have to change following code \administrator\components\com_virtuemart\html\shop.browse.php:

$mosConfig_live_site."/components/com_virtuemart/show_image_in_imgtag.php?filename=".urlencode($image)."&newxsize=".PSHOP_IMG_WIDTH."&newysize=".PSHOP_IMG_HEIGHT."&fileout=";

to

$url = urlencode($image);
     $url = str_replace("%2F", "/", $url);
     $mosConfig_live_site."/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/".$url;

and if your additional images links still having local address then change it in database:
in jos_vm_product_files
file_url field

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member