News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[solved] Ice Tabs Don't Work When V2 Is Set Up

Started by mygbn, December 18, 2011, 22:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygbn

I have V2 Set up on joomla 1.7 but when i placed icetabs in to modules and went in to it up this message displays at the bottom:

Warning: require_once(/home/storemyg/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/modules/mod_icetabs/libs/elements/vmcategory.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/storemyg/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /public_html/modules/mod_icetabs/libs/elements/vmcategory.php on line 34

any reason why i'm not very good when it comes to coding but i went to line 34:

This is it between lines 25 and 40

if(!is_dir(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_virtuemart')) return JText::_('Virtuemart is not installed');
      // Load the virtuemart main parse code
      if(file_exists(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php'))
      {
         require_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php');
         $mosConfig_absolute_path = realpath(dirname(__FILE__).'/../..');
      }
      else
      {
         require_once(JPATH_SITE.'/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php');                 ( THIS IS LINE 34)
      }
      if(!is_array($this->value)) { $this->value = array(''. $this->value.'' => '1'); }
      else
      {
         foreach( $this->value as $_k => $tmpV)
         {

Please help this is a good module but i only want to use it with banners and not with Virtuemart.

Allso How Do Plugins Work With V2 as i want to use Tabs In The Product Page Of My Site

Thank You

jenkinhill

Icetabs is for VirtueMart 1.1 not VirtueMart 2. You will have to get in touch with Ice Theme about updating.

Plugin information is in the Wiki.  http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/Plugin_system
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mygbn