News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Fixed]Error 500 on PayPal's "Return to Shop"

Started by atb, December 16, 2011, 16:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atb

Hi,
Almost there, thanks!  But I still have a problem after making a payment via PayPal's Sandbox - all seems OK but the return link, back to the Seller's Shop raises an HTML Error 500.  I am still trying to analyze the fault but I have not yet located the problem.  The link appears to reach an appropriate target and then only fails (Error 500) due to one item (a layout footer?) not being found:

1.Layout mail_raw_footer not found
Backtrace
Call stack
# Function Location
...... 1 - 12 clipped
13 include() C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dec7\libraries\joomla\application\component\view.php:582
14 JView->loadTemplate() C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dec7\components\com_virtuemart\views\cart\tmpl\mail_raw.php:46
15 JError::raiseError() C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dec7\libraries\joomla\application\component\view.php:592
16 JError::raise() C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dec7\libraries\joomla\error\error.php:250

Any ideas from where this footer is called?  Hopefully, if found, it can be an easy fix to a "show-stopping" problem.

JM1.7.3  VMRC3(final)  IE8

alatak

Hi,

Txs for reporting.
This  file is missing  \components\com_virtuemart\views\cart\tmpl\mail_footer.php
Meanwhile, you can add an empty file with that name.

Fixed.