News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart 2.0.0RC3 TableCategories: :store failed

Started by monsieurbrenngas, December 16, 2011, 13:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monsieurbrenngas

Hi,
i have VM2.0.0RC3 installed for testing. Since ver.RC3 pre ... i can't save the order in product categories in backend. If i try, so i get this errormessage:

TableCategories: :store failed
Unknown column 'category_name' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `g41c8_virtuemart_categories` SET `virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`category_name`='Hand Tools',`slug`='handtools',`category_description`='Hand Tools',`category_template`='0',`category_layout`='default',`category_product_layout`='default',`products_per_row`='3',`ordering`='2',`shared`='0',`limit_list_start`='0',`limit_list_step`='10',`limit_list_max`='0',`limit_list_initial`='10',`metadesc`='',`metakey`='',`metarobot`='',`metaauthor`='',`published`='1',`created_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`created_by`='0',`modified_on`='2011-12-16 12:26:13',`modified_by`='42',`hits`='0',`locked_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`locked_by`='0' WHERE `virtuemart_category_id`='1'

Meanwhile i did a fresh installation of Joomla and VM (with sample data) and i also created a new fresh database, but nothing works. Can anyone help pls?!

...and big thanks to the Virtuemart team -> great work!

Milbo

use as workaround the manual ordering. (set the ordering number per category). Hmm the reordering function seems to touch the naming fields, which are now in the translated table, thanks for finding this small thing.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

monsieurbrenngas

Thanks, i'll do so. Reordering by using the arrow buttons is working.

Studio 42