News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

access in fronted

Started by komir, December 15, 2011, 12:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

komir

Is there any way to access in VM2 in fronted. In 1.x versions I use external nik and link index2.php?pshop_mode=admin&page=product.product_list&option=com_virtuemart but in version VM2 it is not working?

komir

Is there any way to allow user access to admin site but in, admin,  to see only virtuemart component?

CranialBlaze

If you setup your ACL in J1.6 and J1.7 correctly then yes.
I don't believe, therefore it does not exist

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

komir

CranialBlaze

Quote from: komir on December 19, 2011, 21:17:39 PM
Is VM2 support ACL?

Have not seen it, but they may of added it tot he final release, but you would still need to configure your acl for every other extension, until VM has native support you will need to block all other components. Also a modified template would help, its what i did with one site, Blocked the clients account from access to anything but VM, some modifications to admin praise template and the Custom Quick Icon Module, sites 100% client proof.
I don't believe, therefore it does not exist

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

ryeary

CranialBlaze,

would you be so kind as to giving a kind of step by step explanation as to how you accomplished this task? That you be a great help to me.
Like how do you restrict the access to only VM, or how you then tweeked the Template (would this be the override method)?

thanks